Ease of use and superior enhanced user value
The Mitel 5340 VoIP Phone provides 48 self-labeling, programmable keys, to suit any needs of any user.
The backlit display and context-sensitive softkeys
as well as intuitive navigation keys add to the usability, proving the 5340 VoIP Phone is the
“one size fits all” desktop phone.
Superior Acoustics with Wideband Audio
The 5300 Series VoIP Phones have been engineered to provide superior sound quality. Wideband Audio is a standard feature on our 5340 VoIP Phone, and it comes equipped with a wideband audio handset (7Khz), as well as full duplex hands free speakerphone, making it acoustically superior to many VoIP phones available today.
Peripherals support for your unique needs
Customize the 5340 VoIP Phone to specific user requirements by selecting the right accessory – there’s no need to purchase various types of phones. The functions of the 5340 VoIP Phone can be expanded with any of the following phone peripherals:
- Line Interface Module, which allows analogconnectivity for emergency dialing
- 5310 VoIP Conference Unit, which provides instant
superior quality voice conferencing
- Wireless LAN Stand, which provides standards-based
wireless connectivity as either an access point or
- Gigabit Ethernet Stand, which enables connectivity in
a Gigabit Standard Ethernet environment
What do you want your phone to do?
Whatever your requirements, customization is simple and cost effective with the 5340 VoIP Phone’s HTML desktop tool. You can launch an application, create a screen saver, or display database information – all accomplished simply and quickly to address the needs of unique customers. The Mitel 5340 VoIP phone is supported on the 5000 and 3300 VoIP servers.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto-dimming
- Wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kHz) that comes standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Thirteen fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for simple feature access
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Icon button labeling for global markets
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset (meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling supports Teleworker, ACD and Hot Desking
- Dual Mode ready – supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and standard SIP protocols
Back To Mitel VoIP Phones