Cloud Based Data Centers
Backup & Disaster Recovery Virtual Servers IT Managed Services Virtual Desktops
(Below is a sample of Kapp's Cloud computing services)
* Software as a Service - Security, Antivirus, Firewall, Spam Filtering, Content Filtering, Network Monitoring & Management, Exchange, MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Sharepoint, Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Hyperion, Microsoft Dynamics, IBM Lotus Notes, SalesForce, QuickBooks, Unified Communications (Cloud)
* Infrastructure as a Service - Storage (think Amazon,etc.), Virtual Private Data Center, Virtual & Dedicated Servers, Symphony Database (Oracle or MS SQL), Private/Public Cloud, Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery (SAN), Enterprise Cloud Security
Cloud Based Applications
Adobe Connect Software
Cloud Based Phone Systems
Lync - Mitel - Cisco - Polycom - ShoreTel - Crexendo - Call Centers
We guarantee quality, top of the line and the most experienced service providers. We used our 29 years of phone system experience and diligently researched how many years each provider has been in business, their technical qualifications, their SAAS backbone (Secure Data Centers), quality of support (called on their references), financials and overall market share for their cloud based offerings.
* We guarantee low, aggressive pricing with all of our proposals.
* Kapp is your product specialist that insures you will receive the correct applications for your new cloud based phone system.
* We will work for you and with you throughout the provisioning process and beyond implementation.
* We educate you on how and why having the appropriate internet bandwidth is a must for a successful cloud based phone system deployment. We will recommend the proper bandwidth requirements, reuse your existing bandwidth or provide you with 3 to 6 quotes from the largest bandwidth providers available with guaranteed unbeatable low pricing.
* In addition to having a direct relationship with the cloud based providers, we will remain your ongoing resource to help you with any questions or issues that you may experience with your selected provider.
* Kapp offers onsite wiring/fiber optic cables, PoE switches with Quality of Service programming, labor for installation and testing of your new cloud based phones.
* Once you provide us with all of your requirements, we recommend and commence the bidding process with the most appropriate cloud based service providers, all at no charge to you.
* Disaster Recovery and Redundancy*
* Utilize existing high-speed internet connections*
* Fully E-911 compliant*
Call to speak with a Kapp Cloud Based Applications/Phone System Representative
Bid Request Form